Wednesday, December 14, 2011

25 Days of Christmas (Days 1-5)


I have started a new tradition for Alexis, and next year for Payton, with this Advent Calendar. I made itfrom a premade one I found in the $1 section at Target... even though it happened to be one of their $2.50 items. Then I took scrapbook paper and made a cute card to go in each day. Each day has something different for us to do.


 Day 1
Decorate the house



Day 2

Take Christmas Pictures

Although I forgot I took this picture and forgot to put it on the Christmas Card! Oops.

Day 4
Read a Christmas Book
I bought her a new book about the real meaning of Christmas. She was very excited to open it and read it. However...
 
The Christmas App on our Kindle seemed to make her the most happy. Oh well.. its technically a Christmas book. My how technology has changed.


Since Payton doesnt get to participate we dressed her Build a Bear in a Rudolph outfit. This is her at 15 Weeks Old. She is truly our little tiny... and our Christmas Bundle of Joy



Day 5
Make Snowmen
Sincce it wasnt cold enough, although it def rained enough, for snowmen... we made our own inside.


It wouldnt be Christmas in the Morrison/Maher Family if we didnt give a few presents before Christmas. Payton is sure enjoying her new Baby Einstein Entertainer.




No comments:

Post a Comment