Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's Easter?

Apparently the excitement of having two children is getting to me. I totally forgot about Easter this year I guess. Thanks to Gee for buying them their Easter dresses, or else they would have been naked this year. And thank you to Kroger for their lovely product placement so that I could remember to buy eggs and coloring a kit. Either way... 

Coloring eggs.
Thanks to Miley's help.



While we waited for the eggs to dry we dipped peeps in chocolate. Not sure it gets much better. However, I forgot to bring the peeps to our Easter celebration! Everyone excused me of wanting to eat them all myself. Hmm..



Once the eggs were dry we put "stickys" on them.



Easter Morning.



And if you werent already seeing a theme, yes I forgot to take them to see the Easter Bunny. Or as Alexis calls him, Chuck. And according to Elana (their cousin) he also says 'Howdy Doody".

Thank you to Toot's for being open Easter Sunday.


Easter egg hunt at Mom's.


Once they realized there was Ring Pops in the one of the eggs, the hunt stopped until they were finished.



Hoppy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment