Sunday, July 29, 2012

Twins!

No.. I'm not pregnant! But Alexis apparently is the mother of twins. She has been spending hours everyday playing (excuse me.. taking care of) her babies.

You know that fear as a mom when you hear silence? Well I happen to hear it a lot lately, and yet each time of course I have to check it out; just in case. I go in the playroom to find Alexis soothing her babies to sleep, giving them bottles or blankies (fwankies as they are called in our house).  I always thought I deserved the "Mother of the Year" award... well Ill be darned if she isn't going to beat me for it this year!


2 comments:

  1. Emma has just started doing this too! She has Jasmine and Rapunzel dolls, and they sit in high chairs, get in strollers, have tea, sleep, and eat. It seems like she and Alexis will both be competing for the award :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it!! They are so stinkin cute! We got the Rapunzel and Ariel soft dolls from the Disney store like Emma has too. Both girls love them.

      Delete