Monday, October 15, 2012

Onesie Quilt

After months of putting it off... its complete. I tell you this was one of the most stressful things I have ever done. Not only is making a quilt for the first time a little challenging, but add into that using tiny pieces of baby clothes that if you ruin you can never replace!
I have already warned Payton that her pile of onesies may just be given to her in the box they are in, rather than in blanket form! :) Those second children always get jipped right?




This is the site for the tutorial.

2 comments:

  1. Yep. The 1st born gets it ALL. but you HAVE to do one for her! This one turned out SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started on Paytons last night as much as I didn't want to. I figured if I put it off who knows when Ill do it. Haha. I told Kevin no more kids... So I don't have to do anymore quilts. ;)

    ReplyDelete