Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers Day ❤️

I rang in my first Mothers Day as a mom of four... with two tiny babies that just wouldn't let me put them down at 1AM! 

But they woke up happy as can be. Marshall even cooed for Mommy! Here they are posing for their one month photo! I just can't hardly believe it. 


Lydia wore her first dress! All three of my girls had pretty dresses on today.


But they didn't last long... Off they came. And on went their new bathing suits! Complete with new blow up pools. Yes, pools. Aunt Joni doesn't do just one pool. Alexis already knows what summer is about; lounging and sunbathing!


My Great Grandmother loving on the twins. This picture taken a few moments after Marshall pooped and peed all over himself and her. They are both on outfit number two for the day! Sorry Mom!


And ended the day with a few smiles from Lydia. Her first 'real' smiles. But of course the smiles went away once I got the camera out. But she still looks cute.



What a perfect Mothers Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment