Tuesday, November 11, 2014

7 Months


7 Months

Marshall

Size 2 Diaper
3-6/6-9 Mo Clothes
I can (army) crawl
I love puffs.
My nicknames are Mr. Kevin, Mr. Man, Lil Kev, Mister 
I love the TV!
I suck my left thumb.
I can sit up.
I use a sippy cup.
I like to suck my thumb while holding Mommy's hair.

Lydia

Size 3 Diaper
3-6/6-9 Mo Clothes
I'm learning to like Vegetables.
I've had puffs, not a fan yet.
My nickname is Chunker Muffin or Muffer Chunk as girls call her by mistake. 
I use a binkie at bed/nap time.
I can sit up.
I use a sippy cup (most of the time).



We had our first Halloween. We went as Marshall and Zuma from Paw Patrol. We also had our first Veterans Day (today).


We've officially had almost any flavor jarred food. And it's safe to say, we like them all, when paired strategically! We eat baby food 2-3 times a day.

We can hold our own sippy cups. And we sleep through the night. Usually 5pm-5am. 



****

It's just amazing what different personalities they have. And if you're wondering, no it has NOT sunk in yet that we have twins! Or that we have four kids! Seven months have gone by and I still feel like I run on auto pilot/robot mode most days. Some days I end the day wondering how we made it through the day! But every day we do. And each day is a new (and never dull) day. It's so fun experiencing all the firsts again. And sad, that this will be our last time experiencing these first. It definitely makes you appreciate it that much more! The girls are AWESOME with them. To say they are The Worlds Best Big Sisters might be an understatement. 



No comments:

Post a Comment