Thursday, March 26, 2015

50 Weeks


We've had quite the busy week..


Marshall



This week- I can stand for a few seconds. I didn't cry at bath time for the first time since I moved out of infant bath.


Lydia



This week- I still screamed my head off at bath time! 

This week they had their first sucker, and consequently their first blue tongues... and hands and face and outfits. 


This week they seem to finally realize that the other is present. They giggle at each other at bedtime. It's usually Marshall doing something and Lydia thinking it's hilarious, which in turn makes Marshall laugh too. 

They actually play with the same toy from time to time (rather than just stealing the toy). 



I even caught them giggling and holding hands in the car; Heart officially melted!


More photos from this week..









No comments:

Post a Comment