Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lets Make a Deal


I envision this is what played out here...
Payton- I'll trade you all of my Cheerios for whats in that bowl?
Alexis- I'll give you whats in the bowl, and you can keep the Cheerios if you let me play with your shape sorter?
Payton- DEAL!



Shortly after I found out I was pregnant with another girl we bought this table that just happened to have two chairs. I put each of  their names on one. It took more than 9 months, but Payton finally got to use hers! For the longest time Alexis just thought she was lucky enough to have two chairs to choose from. Believe me, she has made use of both chairs! However, I think she enjoyed sitting at the table with her sister. I think for a long time Alexis thought her sister was nothing more than a moving baby doll. Now, she has realized that she is in fact staying and is a real thing. I believe she has mixed feelings about this. They are already fighting like sisters, but nothing makes me happier than the times I hear them play and giggle!

No comments:

Post a Comment