Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Onesie Blanket


This is the start of it anyway...

I got the idea from Pinterest, of course. I saw this idea last week and decided I must do it! So I went in the basement and rummaged through all of her old clothes. I started cutting immediately! I must say though it was quite sad to cut the first few. I love the idea of keeping them forever, but when you do it this way you cant see just how tiny all of these clothes were. However, you just cant keep boxes and boxes of clothes in you basement forever. 

This is it all laid out and I have since sewn all the front pieces together. Now I am just waiting to find the right fabric for the back to complete it.

2 comments:

  1. Just love this!! Would an old crib bed sheet or something work for the backing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea. It might! :)

    ReplyDelete