Saturday, October 12, 2013

Doctor Appt 10/11

Doctor appointment went pretty well. I didn't get all my questions answered but my mom had to remind me that is probably because they don't necessary know some of the answers. For example: I wanted to know exactly what tests were needed when... He didn't really directly answer me but I'm going to take that as his plan is  'cross that bridge when we get there' where as I am just extremely anal. But all in all it was a good appointment, I got the rest of my questions answered. 

Update..

Due date: May 13th (but they won't let me go past May 6th for sure) He said most twins come on their own anyway.

Up next...

In 4 weeks I have a Level 2 ultrasound in Dayton. They are calling me next week to schedule exact date.

November 6th is my next OB visit.

To celebrate my good appointment I bought the babies their first box of diapers! 


For other moms reading... Kroger has Huggies marked down $2 and they let you use the $2 coupon on your Kroger Plus Card as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment