Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Alexis!

Alexis' Birthday Week started offwith her joint party with my brother Ben at my great-grandmother's house. My aunt ordered her a specialprincess cake. And as instructed... My mom bought her a Princess Sophia dress with an amuletand crown. 


One of my birthday presents to Alexis was allowing her to play Playdoh.. Which I can't stand! What a mess. And to be honest, I hate when the colors mix! Haha But her and her sister had a great time! I even got some cleaning done. Maybe I like Playdoh after all (doubtful). 


I helped out with Alexis' Valentines Party at school. And since it was close to her birthday we combined it with a small celebration for Alexis as well. She calls it her Valentines Birthday! She picked out the snack we brought... Heart shaped marshmallows, pretzels and One Direction water. Mommy arranged a little surprise for her... Gee came to school to help for her party as well! We had a great day! 


The birthday girl and her special birthday breakfast, her favorite donut holes.



And what 4th birthday would be complete without a One Direction themed pizza birthday party?!


Liam even sent a special photo for Alexis' party. Obviously her favorite gift!



The story behind this is One Direction has a music video out, Story of My Life. In the video they show pictures of them as kids. So we did a Story of Alexis' Life...


A pizza cake.


And a birthday wish!


The wish must have come true because Chelsei brought her a Frozen dress!


And of course the party had a photo booth!


Alexis had a great Birthday Week! 








1 comment: