Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!!

A little Easter craft
"Somebunnies Love you.."


Easter Morning
Easter Egg Hunt in the Living Room




The girls wanted to color eggs again, so we did!



And Mommy fail... Can't find where I put their Easter dresses. So no cute outfits this year. :( But I was able to match all four a little bit. However I imagine getting all four to look at the camera and smile, at the same time, is a little too much to ask. 


After all the stress of trying to get four kids out the door (minus pretty Easter dresses) I decided I deserved my first glass of wine in 9mos+! Too bad I couldn't finish the whole thing because it instantly made me sleepy. I should have snuck away and napped!


They slept all day! Now I'm afraid we are in for a long night! 













No comments:

Post a Comment