Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thankful!


We made a Thanksgiving Tree and wrote everything we were thankful for.



We had my parents and Kevin's mom and our siblings over for Thanksgiving this year. Here are a few pictures...









But of course none of my decorations were near as good as Alexis' ones from preschool..










And every year I have the girls make turkey hands. The years I have Thanksgiving dinner at my house they are our place cards. Oh my, how their hands are getting big!!



At Preschool Alexis' teacher asked her what she was thankful for. Since it was the beginning of November she wasn't exactly sure what that meant. So, the teacher said "What makes you happy in your heart?" Alexis replied "Hmm.. What makes me happy in my heart and drives me crazy? My mom!!" 


I later find out that she meant Mom (our great grandmother who we call Mom). So of course I couldn't wait to tell her the story! Her teacher gave us the hand at the end of the month so of course we gave it to Mom to remind her that Alexis was thankful for her... Even if she drives her a little crazy! ;)


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I know we did. So much to be thankful for!




No comments:

Post a Comment