Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Words of Encouragement

I wanted to say how thankful I am to everyone who has supported us so far. Twins were something I had only ever dreamed about and truly wished for. After having two little girls, I imagined my chances of twins were just not in the cards. And of course with two young children the idea of twins was something that I imagine only Super Woman herself could handle. Now of course they are not here yet (my true test is still ahead of me) but already I have recieved some encouragement from friends and family....

Someone who thinks I can somehow morph into Super Mom (Thanks Ash for believing in me...  I sure hope so!).


And from someone who is a twin herself and is a little more realistic! 😉


I imagine our girls nights out will help to keep this Mommy at least a little sane!

And then from my Great Grandmother who, including the twins, had five children of her own who have given her combined 18 grandchildren/great grandchildren/great great grandchildren.

She sat me down today and said "You know we talked about you after you left yesterday." Uh oh! She went on to say "We just were talking about what a great mother you are. You really are!"

I couldn't think of a more qualified person to give me such an amazing compliment. I strive everyday to be a good mother to my two girls. My girls know each and everyday how much I love them and how special they are to me. And I can't wait to be the best mother I can be to our twins. What an amazing opportunity! I hope you all still believe in me when the real emotional roller coaster kicks in and all the real fun begins. 😉❤️ But seriously... Thank you all for the support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment