Monday, January 13, 2014

24 Weeks


Look at that full hair! A side effect of pregnancy. Anyone want about half of this? You're more than welcome! My hair was full enough before this!!

24 Weeks

Weight Gain- 12 lbs
Belly Button- In
Feeling- Pretty good. Legs ache if I do too much. Means I don't shop as long/often, you're welcome Kevin! But also means I desperately need to go grocery shopping!!
Big Moments- Apparently (I just read this) that Week 24 is the week of viability. If born this week they both have a good chance of survival. So that's definitely something to celebrate! Even though of course we'd like them to stay in another 10-14 weeks. Also this week we set up bassinet in our room, I know it's a little early but it makes me happy! Worked on a few things for the nursery as well. It's definitely coming along slower than I would like, but Momma gets tired!! Baby nurseries are a Happy Place for me.. So I'm anxious to have my Happy Place. And of course one step closer to them being here and having our family complete! 
Craving- Pasta & Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Babies are the size of- Ears of Corn 
Next Appointment- Next Ultrasound Jan 23. Next OB visit Jan 29.

**Feeling blessed by all the acts of generosity I have received so far. It really is an honor to be carrying twins. But definitely could not do it without all the help. Thank you! (You know who you all are!) I hope I get the chance to repay it.** 

No comments:

Post a Comment