Thursday, January 30, 2014

26 Weeks


Ignore the mean look on my face! Yikes!

26 Weeks

Weight Gain- 16.5 lbs
Belly Button- Even? Is that what you'd call it? Neither in nor out! 
Feeling- Feeling a little more ready (even though I had a mini panic moment this week). Alexis helped me put clothes, diapers and blankets away in drawers. After having two girls, and keeping everything, I never thought I'd have enough boy clothes. But, thanks to three lovely ladies my newborn-3mos supply is quite stocked up!
Big Moments- Every once in awhile when they move or kick I can tell who is the one doing it. Kind of fun! Much more fun to say "Oh Marshall is moving around" than saying "One of them is kicking." 
Craving- Chicken salad, Saratoga chips, potato salad - haven't had it yet I need to get some ASAP!
Babies are the size of- Cucumbers
Next Appointment- Next ultrasound/OB appt Feb 20. 

No comments:

Post a Comment