Wednesday, January 22, 2014

25 Weeks


25 Weeks

Weight Gain- 14 lbs
Belly Button- Even? Is that what you'd call it? Neither in nor out! 
Feeling- Babies repositioned to next to each other as opposed to on top of one another. So I feel slightly less large. Not sure if the two have anything to do with one another, but I also have had less leg pain. I went to Joann Fabric with my MIL and although the trip was exhausting (picking out fabric for curtains) I didn't have any leg pain. I will appreciate the little things! Considering if I had made the same trip a week or two ago it would have left me on the couch the rest of the evening with my feet propped up.
Big Moments- We have one crib put together. Awaiting arrival of a second crib. Hung a few pictures in nursery. Been working at it for a month straight and finally can see an end in sight. But, still lots to do. And, if you saw my last post you saw we had another ultrasound. The babies are each about a pound and a half!!! 
Craving- Vanilla malts 
Babies are the size of- Rutabagas (Whatever those are!)
Next Appointment- Next OB visit Jan 29.

* In case, like me, you were wondering what in fact a rutabaga is... 

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rutabaga

Not very cute! However my babies, very cute! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment