Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What a Difference a Year Makes

Every year I keep three journals.. One for each girl and one for Kevin and I. I fill the journals with keepsakes from the year, pictures, etc. I try to sit down and write in them too... But I've been awful. Seems like at the end of each year I am playing catch up. I hate myself that I don't take the time to write more things down. But anyway, enough beating myself up! (Btw next year I'll be keeping FIVE journals, oh my!)

Throughout the year I like to trace the girls' hands to see how they grow. This year I did something different. I traced their hand at beginning of the year and at the end; on the same page.

Alexis


Payton


Omg, Payton's blew me away! I knew she grew a lot this year... But not that much! So glad I did this.

Alexis Feb. 2013


Payton Feb. 2013


Both Girls Dec. 2013






No comments:

Post a Comment