Thursday, March 6, 2014

31 Weeks


*Oh yes, the no makeup and dirty fingerprints on the mirror describes my life so well this week! But with that said we did successfully pull off a surprise 30th birthday party for Daddy!!

31 Weeks

Weight Gain- 27.5 lbs
Belly Button- Half out.
Feeling- VERY EMOTIONAL!!
Big Moments- Scheduled CSection for April 29th. 52 days to go! Ahh! See above! 
Craving- Nothing really.
Babies are the size of- Coconuts
Next Appointment- Next OB visit/Ultrasound March 20.

Can't believe it's been another week already! I'm so torn between whether I want time to speed up or slow down. I'm anxious to get to a point in the pregnancy where the babies have a good chance of little to no NICU time. That's the ultimate goal! So for that I want time to speed up for sure. But the thought of this being my last pregnancy is so heartbreaking to me. I'm sure that sounds so crazy to some. But even the morning sickness, heartburn and every other uncomfortable thing that goes along with pregnancy... I absolutely love it! And call me crazy again... But I love bringing a newborn home. I love breastfeeding and waking up in the middle of the night. Now of course you'll need to remind me of this in a few weeks/months! :) Crazy to think a chapter of our lives is coming to a close. But so looking forward to what the coming years bring! Alexis and Payton are so fun; I can't wait to see them with the babies. I can't wait to watch the twins grow up together. And with that said I can't wait for our family to be complete! Our complete family of six! And... I can't wait for a glass... Okay, bottle of wine! 

One of the only pictures from Daddy's Surprise Party! But this photo says it all, he was definitely surprised! Thanks for everyone's help. Couldn't have pulled it off without you! 


Almost forgot... First stretch mark this week! Mommy badges of honor right? Haha



No comments:

Post a Comment