Thursday, March 13, 2014

32 Weeks



32 Weeks

Weight Gain- 29 lbs
Belly Button- Half out.
Feeling- Back pain. Getting hard to find a comfortable position to fall asleep... But once I am asleep I usually stay asleep so I am a happy with that! 
Big Moments- Diaper shower today! Can't wait to see everyone. Will post pictures later. Hopefully finally finishing nursery this week! Just needs some final touches. 
Craving- Nothing really.
Stretch Marks- Still just one tiny one.
Babies are the size of- Jicamas
Next Appointment- Next OB visit/Ultrasound March 20.
Countdown- 45 days! 



*What the heck is a Jicama? http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pachyrhizus_erosus

I forgot to mention a few weeks ago I finally got to put my wedding rings back on! I had them off pretty much whole time because I had lost some weight at the beginning, so they were too big. But it was short lived, now my veins are popping out like a steroid injected bodybuilder, so I had to take them off for fear one morning I was gonna wake up and have to have them cut off my finger! Oh yes, they are popping out that bad! 

Also... Forgot to post last week that my +27 lbs was the weight I was before I lost weight last year! The weight I never lost from Alexis and Payton. Crazy to think I went into it just wanting to lose 8-10lbs and ended up losing about 30! Or what I'm now realizing is the equivalent of "31 weeks" of not so cute fat. After stepping on the scale last week I asked my husband "Why didn't you tell me I was getting fat before??" He simply said nothing and shrugged his shoulders.. I imagine there wasn't anything acceptable for him to say. ;) I just hope after the twins, I have the same kind of motivation and energy to get back to pre-twin weight! :) Btw for anyone wanting to lose weight... I used (and will use it again) myfitnesspal! I believe in it 100%. I won't get into my thoughts on "dieting"... But I will say you have to work hard for it; there are no quick fixes. 

1 comment:

  1. I just signed up on MFP last week! We will have to find each other on there.... and now I can start using it since I have INTERNET! ;-)

    ReplyDelete