Wednesday, March 26, 2014

34 Weeks


Alexis told me I'm as big as our house! 


34 Weeks

Weight Gain- 31 lbs
Belly Button- Out!
Feeling- I feel really good. Taking it easy is something I definitely needed to be told to do though. Feet and hands are starting to itch; happened in my other pregnancies as well. It's not awful but starting to effect sleep. I'm feeling so ready! Ready to stop worrying about not feeling one of them move. To stop worrying about when they are going to come. And start worrying about all the things that go with having TWO newborns! And raising FOUR kids! I do want them to stay in as long as they can.. At least I keep reminding myself that is what I want! :)
Big Moments- Linea Nigra has appeared. Three things that have never happened in past pregnancies; outie, stretch marks and Linea Nigra. Luckily two of them will go away after birth. Babies are having hiccups a lot. Used to be just Marshall, but now it's both. Seems like all day! Super cute.
Craving- I didn't know I was craving it... But Cowboy Bread my MIL brought over! I ate pretty much the entire pan in 2 1/2 days! Shes on strict orders to never bring it over again. Something tells me I will be begging for it soon!
Stretch Marks- Still just one (now not so) tiny one.
Babies are the size of- Cantaloupes
Next Appointment- NSTs (Non Stress Test) twice a week. OB visit April 7th. 
Countdown- 32 days! 

33 Week Check Up

Doctor answered some of my questions which was nice. And did a mini ultrasound. Lydia has changed positions, again! It doesn't matter the position with a csection, but explains why I feel her moving constantly it seems. My belly is measuring 37 weeks. 

Bathroom Project

Nothing like baby(ies) coming to make you want to "remodel" your bathroom. (Hence the spackle in the picture) It's a project I had started last summer by staining the cabinets. Just wasn't sure how I wanted to finish it. It still isn't done, but getting closer to how I want it. 

Took down that ugly towel bar, thanks Dad! Replaced with four towel hooks. Just need to make some things to hang on the wall. Well see if it gets done before they get here, because you know the babies totally care! ;)  Will post more pictures if I make any progress. 




No comments:

Post a Comment